- America started on faith. Our founders took a big risk—Healthy Faith takes risks.
- America invested in young people. Like our Lord, Jefferson was only 33 when he helped draft the Declaration of Independence. Healthy Faith cares about all people.
- America was founded on “self-evident” truth. Healthy Faith has eternal values.
- America was built on sacrificial choices. Those who signed the document, made a total commitment of their lives. Healthy Faith gives all.
- America’s foundation was about “inalienable rights,” life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness for everyone. Healthy Faith’s foundation is God’s Word that offers life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness, and eternal life for everyone.
Dr. Bill Nichols